Thursday, October 17, 2013

Day Twelve

What is your dream job.

When Jeff and I started dating in 2004 I was a senior in high school and he was a senior in college. We both new this is it... we have met our soul mate and we started to talk about what we wanted for the future. Jeff wanted to do something in marketing and wanted to be a big deal... he got it! For me I just knew I was meant to be a momma and wife making that my focus. Jeff was completely on board for me to be a SAHM. We both agreed I would work until we would have our first baby. That was such a wise move for us, we saved every penny that we made and was able to purchase our dream home.

Being a SAHM is a true joy and blessing. I believe that this time I have with Caleb is so precious, and the joy I have watching him grow everyday is everything I ever wanted. Yes, sacrifices are made for me to be able to stay home. I don't shop like I use to, we don't travel that much and our grocery bill had to be tightened down. But it is all worth it!

Jeff and I had a serious talk right before Caleb was born, what is my job details going to be. (Jeff works incredibly hard and long hours. When he gets home, I want nothing more than for him to relax and hang out with the little man!) My "job" includes...
Cleaning the house.
making dinner.
take care of the doctor appointments.
run any errands for Jeff.
take care of the budget.
and many more odd jobs (But I don't do the lawn. That is Jeff's pride and joy!)

I love my dream job!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS