1. I am back and it is feeling good. It has been way to long since I have checked up on my friends in the blogging world. Some have had babies, new jobs and I am sad that I missed that excitement in their lives when it was happening. But I am loving catching up with everyone!
2. It is no secret that Florida has been in Spring for quite sometime now, so my new staple nail polish has been Essie's Cute as a button. It is the perfect kind of bright pink for me.
3. Frozen! Yes, we might be a little late on the amazing Frozen train but Caleb and I have been makeing up for it by watching it 800 times. Caleb LOVES that snowman so much. Whenever he see Olaf in the movie he gets so excited. I have also been singing Do you want to build a snowman? My poor hubby hears it morning and night. Sorry babe!
4. Who else is excited that this show is back on. It makes me laugh so hard when I watch it. These guys just have a direct link to my funny bone.
5. I have been leaning on this bible verse a lot lately. God can defiantly introduce you to new things that you would have never imagined would have entered into your life. God is good and I know he has a plan... just sometime it is really hard to understand why? I guess you could say I am still in the why faze.