Monday, October 7, 2013

Day Five

Something that you miss

This was suppose to post yesterday. I had it all ready to send from my phone and... it didn't.

My sweet friend Nicole

I met Nicole when our dad's were stationed in Mayport. The momma's quickly became best friends and we saw each other multiply times a week. Her daddy retired from the Navy and we lost contact for awhile, until the beautiful world of social media. We started talking on Facebook, then everyday with email. She quickly became one of my closes friends who knows more about me then anyone. I adore her! We have not seen each other in over 10 years, but every time we talk it is like we just saw each other. Our chats have not been as much lately now that we are both momma's but we will always be there for each other. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS