Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Baby Shower Style

For my baby shower I haven't been able to shop around for that perfect dress like I was hoping to. Every weekend we have had so much going on so shopping was out. Then during the week going with Caleb is a joke. So lets just say praise the LORD for the internet! I found a dress that I really liked from Pinkblush.com. Normally clothes that I order online don't fit that well... odd shape and all, but I was super hopeful this would fit!

When the package arrived to the door I am pretty sure I made a screeching noise. Instantly tried it on and it fit so great, that you would have thought it was tailored to me. For the shower I wanted to be comfortable and elegant at the same time. This dress is so pretty! I love it and everything I am wearing with it!
For my hair I am definitely going curly. My inspiration is from Mrs. Carrie Underwood (love her!). I am wearing my favorite heals from Nine West, they are so comfortable!!!! My Jewels will be my pandora bracelets that my sweet hubby has bought me, a gold Origami Owl bracelet and possible my pearls, that my daddy and momma bought me for my wedding. The theme of my shower is Pink and gold, so my nails will have a little accent of that. 

I can't wait to spend the day with my family and closes girlfriends. My momma knows I can't stand not being involved so I have seen a bunch of the decorations and I must say that I am in love with it all! She truly gets me!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS