Thursday, June 12, 2014

36 Weeks!


How far along? 36 Weeks 4 days
Total weight gain: 19 pounds (1 pound more then Caleb at full term)
Maternity clothes?  All maternity or very stretchy skirts.
Stretch marks?  As much as I tried to stop them, I have 4 now! 
Sleep: Not great at all. I toss and turn a bunch. Always HOT!
Best moment this week:  We have just about everything ready to go. Caleb made his sissy a Lamb at Build a Bear for when he meets her at the hospital!  
Miss Anything?  A cold beer! I say that because both of my brother in laws brew their own beer and everyone says it taste amazing. Plus going on the boat every weekend makes it hard not to want one. Boats and Beer kind of go together (or at least for me they do).
Movement:  Yes... this ballerina dances all the time! 
Food cravings:   Not really at the moment. 
Anything making you queasy or sick:  If I am overly tired then I start to get sick.
Gender:  It's a GIRL! Anna Grace!
Labor Signs:   Yes and No. This pregnancy is soooo different then with Calebs. I have had some contractions her and there. 
Symptoms:   I feel like my pelvic bone is breaking, yoga helps a little.
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy and really nervous... How will Caleb handle the change? Will I be a good momma to two kids?  
Looking forward to:  Ikea today to buy the final things for Anna's wall. Then we just need to hang everything this weekend and we are done!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS