Wednesday, April 9, 2014

27 Weeks



How far along? 27 Weeks 3 days
Total weight gain: 16 pounds... Lost 3 pounds
Maternity clothes?  All maternity or very stretchy skirts.
Stretch marks?  I can see two starting, and I am trying everything to stop it! 
Sleep: The oil has helped so much with my restless legs. Sleeping like a rock.
Best moment this week:  Got some goodies for her nursery in the mail.  
Miss Anything?  Not at this moment.
Movement:  Yes... this ballerina dances whenever we play music. 
Food cravings:   Jalapeno poppers. I want them sooo bad!
Anything making you queasy or sick:  If I am overly tired then I start to get sick.
Gender:  It's a GIRL... Can't wait to tell y'all her name! 
Labor Signs:   No
Symptoms:   I feel like my pelvic bone is breaking, yoga helps a little.
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy, now that I am finally not getting sick 24 hours a day! 
Looking forward to:  Picking paint for both the kids rooms.

1 comment:

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS