Wednesday, April 2, 2014

26 Weeks


How far along? 26 Weeks 3 days
Total weight gain: 19 pounds 
Maternity clothes?  All maternity or very stretchy skirts.
Stretch marks?  No new ones. Caleb gave me plenty even after trying to stop it from happening. 
Sleep: My restless legs have come back. The meds I normally take for that is not aloud during pregnancy, so I just ordered some Peace & Calm essential oils from Young Living. I am sure this will help, all of the oils I have used from them work brilliantly!
Best moment this week:  I get to here her heartbeat Thursday at my appointment.  
Miss Anything?  Being able to stand all day and not feel like I have been hit by a bus. This weekend was really hard on my body, Monday I was feeling the aftermath of it!
Movement:  Yes... this ballerina dances whenever we play music. 
Food cravings:   No
Anything making you queasy or sick:  If I am overly tired then I start to get sick.
Gender:  It's a GIRL... Can't wait to tell y'all her name! 
Labor Signs:   No
Symptoms:   I feel like my pelvic bone is breaking, yoga helps a little.
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy, now that I am finally not getting sick 24 hours a day! 
Looking forward to:  Going to Pottery Barn this weekend with my momma to get her bedding.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS