Friday, April 4, 2014

5 on Friday


My great grandma is flying back to Norfolk today, and I am going to miss her so! She is planning on coming down in August for her 106 birthday and to meet our little ballerina. Yes, she is 105! That girl is in good health too. I think she will out live us all!!!! 


I am hosting a Spring Launch online party with a mystery host. That means one lucky lady that puts an order in will get ALL of the hostess rewards. If y'all would love to join then here is the link to my Origami Owl page and the event is in there. Have fun shopping all the new goodies!!!! 

Cannot wait to get these Anchor Bookends in the mail from Target. I have no idea where they are going in my house but I just couldn't pass these up!

How sweet is the invitation that my momma ordered for my baby shower. She is making the theme, the same colors as the little ballerina's nursery. She ordered them from RachellesPrintables

Sunday is going to be perfect boating weather! We have invited some old friends that we have not seen in months and it will be so nice to catch up with them!


Hope everyone has a great weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS