Sunday, January 11, 2015

Christmas Day part 3

The Gable Christmas started late. We all wanted Jeff's sister and her family to be there to open gifts, and they live a few hours away. So around 7:30pm we had our Christmas. The kids go first... it is a tradition that my in laws had and it is one that still stays. Anna lasted for a hot minute before she went down for bed. Caleb was pretty tired from all of the excitement of the day and passed out halfway through in the middle of the floor holding a cookie and his new car. The last Christmas gift was opened at 12:30am... needless to say at this point of night all I wanted for Christmas was a pillow. But during our long time of opening gifts so much laughter was happening. Everything is turned into a joke and my cheeks hurt for all the smiling. I love my handsome hubby's family!










That was our Christmas 2014. Filled with so much love, laughter and gratitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS