Sunday, January 11, 2015

Christmas Day part 1

Christmas morning started for us at 6:30 in the morning. Jeff gave Caleb a candy cane and you would have thought that was the best gift of all. I defiantly teared up a bunch at how excited Caleb was about EVERYTHING, he would even go to Anna and tell her everything that he was happy about and get her excited.




Caleb's first gift was hilarious. He unwrapped his present and see's a white box, with total excitement on his face goes, oooooh it's cool! That made me laugh so hard, that he had that much light about him for just that white box. Jeff and I looked at each other and new this was going to be a very fun morning.






Best friends in the making with my babies. Caleb went into his new tent from Santa and had to have his sister in it with him. Be still my heart!










I didn't want my morning to end. I am so very thankful for all of our family and that we get to see everyone on Christmas, but it was so sweet with just the four of us. I loved drinking coffee with my handsome hubby and seeing our babies play with all the new toys that they received. So blessed, so very very blessed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS