Monday, September 29, 2014

grandparents & dancing

I still have a hard time believing that my baby is no longer my baby, and that he is in preschool. Everything about this school is amazing which has helped me out with not having him home with me! The teachers really work on the kids one on one and it is structured like a regular elementary school. They work on all of the kids motor skills, communication and problem solving. I am not bragging on this school because my mother in law owns it.... I am bragging on it because the passion that these teachers have for these students is incredible! Caleb's teacher has a masters degree in education and could teach anywhere. I am so thankful that she is with Caleb and helping him grow!

The school hosted a little event for the grandparents. It was so sweet, they had bookmakers made for them, snacks and hats. The only grandparent that couldn't make it was my dad (golf tournament), we face timed him so he could see what was going on. 


The kids had been practicing 3 songs to preform for everyone. Caleb made me laugh so hard when he would scream... MOMMA!!! NANA!!!!! every time he saw us. We both had to hide behind people so that he would stop (but I thought it was the cutest thing ever).




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS