Friday, September 12, 2014

Baby Must Haves: 2 Month


1/2/3/4/5

1. The Balboa Baby Sling - Anna loves being held, but sometimes I really need my hands to either clean or cook and this sling is amazing. We have the ergo baby but she is still to small for it. This sling is normally $70 bucks but I found it at my new favorite kids consignment shop called the littlest trunk for $20. It was still in it's box and never worn. Score!!!

2. The baby swing. They don't sell the one we have anymore. It was Caleb's when he was a baby. Anna use to dislike the swing, she would cry every time she was put in it. Now she sits so peacefully.

3. My little Anna is a magician, no matter how tight we swaddle her she breaks free. These Aden + Anais swaddles are brilliant. She is trapped in them and sleeps all night long!

4. When I found out I was having a girl one of the first things I told my hubby is... "can you imagine how many bows I am going to buy her". Well I have bought my share of bows for her. The best bows I have bought are from Just my Bow Shop. Her prices are awesome and she makes custom bows!

5. This sweet giraffe puts Anna Grace to sleep in a matter of minutes. I have to be careful because it is so soothing that I feel like passing out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS