Thursday, September 11, 2014

Two Month Old

Happy two month birthday
Anna Grace!





Here are somethings to remember about your second month:

* your two month appointment you weighed 11 pounds and measured at 22 1/2 inches long.

*You are in the 59% percentile for weight and 58% percentile for length

*You are still wearing some newborn clothes, but mostly 3 month size.

*You just started wearing size 1 diapers.

*The swing you once hated, is now loved very much by you.

*You follow Caleb with your eyes and smile when you first see him.

*When I ask you to tell me a story, you start cooing and smiling at me. 

*I am brought to tears daily when I look at you!

*You are still not a big eater, about 3 ounces every feeding.

*You are sleeping through the night! Fall asleep around 10:00pm and wake up around 5:00am. You eat and then sleep again till 8:00am. 

*You love to be with me. I carry you a bunch in your sling or put your seat on the counter so you can either see me craft, clean or cook. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS