The nursery is going to be amazing. Basically she is going to have my dream room... just babyfied. The colors are soft pink on the walls with accents of gold, white and bright pink. She is getting Caleb's nursery room as he gets his new big boy room. I am hoping to have most of it done before the baby shower so the guest can get an idea of what it will look like.
1. The bedding is from Pottery Barn Kids and is called Harper, and we are getting it in Bright Pink.
2. I am ordering the monogram from the Etsy shop ExpressiveMonograms and painting it gold.
3. Found this idea on Pinterest and it doesn't have a link on it, but I am going to make it myself and place it in a white frame.
4. My changing table was passed down from Jeff's older sister Jenny. It means the world to be because my brother in law (who I feel like is my actual older brother) made it himself, along with the crib. My nephew and niece both had it when they where babies. So to girly it up I am adding some crystal knobs. Haven't decided what store I am getting them from yet.
5. Adore this pillow. Found this gem on etsy at MaxandMeHomewares. Going to look at HomeGoods to see if I can find something a little cheaper, but if not then I will be buying this beauty
6. These white frames are from ikea and are called virserum. Getting four of them and putting them behind the rocker. Then when we get her new born photo's taken, those will go in the frames.
7. She leaves a little sparkle wherever she goes print is from the etsy store blushprintables.
8. This little DIY project is from Veronica's Blushing blog.
9. Found these Pom Pom's on etsy at erinkeys. But will not be buying it from them. They have become my inspiration to make them myself. But if mine come out horrible then I will be ordering these.