Monday, March 24, 2014

25 Weeks!

Sorry for the hand print on the mirror. I was holding Caleb and he gave himself a high five.

How far along? 25 Weeks 2 days
Total weight gain: 19 pounds 
Maternity clothes?  All maternity or very stretchy skirts.
Stretch marks?  No new ones. Caleb gave me plenty even after trying to stop it from happening. 
Sleep: Sleeping great but getting leg cramps every now and then.
Best moment this week:  Getting Caleb's big boy room started and then we are going to work on hers!  
Miss Anything?  Sushi and beer! My brother in laws make craft beers and I want to cry every time they have a new batch. At least I can say they smell great!
Movement:  Yes...moving around like crazy this week. She loves to kick my bladder.
Food cravings:   No 
Anything making you queasy or sick:  If I am overly tired then I start to get sick.
Gender:  It's a GIRL... Can't wait to tell y'all her name! 
Labor Signs:   No
Symptoms:   I am getting heartburn at night, leg cramps all the time and I feel like my pelvic bone is breaking.
Wedding rings on or off? on
Happy or Moody most of the time:  Happy, now that I am finally not getting sick 24 hours a day! 
Looking forward to:  Her baby shower at the end of April.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS