Happy 3 month birthday
* You weigh 12 pounds
* You are wearing 3 month old clothes, but pajamas have become tricky because you are so thin and tall we have to put you in the ones that don't have the feet.
* Tummy time is not that much fun anymore. You cry every time and it breaks my heart
* You are still in Daddy and Momma's room. You are our last baby and I am in zero rush moving you to your room.
* You are so close to rolling, I wouldn't be surprised if it happens in a week.
* You want to sit up all the time. If you hold our hands you instantly pull yourself up to sit.
* You sleep from 10pm till 6am, wake up to eat about 2 ounces and then quickly pass out till 8am.
* Still in size 1 diapers.
* When you sleep, it is now done with a very loose swaddle. You are just like Caleb and Daddy with the way you like to sleep... on your back with both hands above your head.
* You smile all the time (even when spitting up).
* You are the biggest cuddler. Praise The Lord for the Solly Wrap or I would never get cleaning done.