Friday, July 12, 2013

Five on Friday



Linking up for Five on Friday today!


*ONE*
 I bought this adorable No Soliciting sign from Vinyl Vineyard on etsy. Could not have been more excited to get this in the mail and put it up... I just did it backwards. Grrrr I was so adjudicated that I messed it up. So now I need to order another one, so I can have this pretty up.

*TWO*
My girlfriend introduced me to La Croix a couple of months ago... they are amazing and I love them.

*THREE*
Caleb is turning ONE next week. (please hold while I cry....) We are getting the last minute details ready for his party and his big surprise on his actual birthday!

*FOUR*
I had myself a momma's night out and went to Target. And yes that is what I am calling a night out! Bought myself a cute dress and the pretties scarf ever.


*FIVE*
If I had about $400 just laying around, I would love to get this beautiful. I think she belong with me and I would give her a very good home.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS